Thursday, May 3, 2012

So today as my first post I wanted to discuss the topic of the "new" Princess Merida. Will she be an OFFICIAL princess? Um.. IDK? But.. lets ponder upon my thoughts. Shall we? I of course have not seen the movie yet as it has not come out yet but I'm super pumped! Pixar has never let me down, their movies are incredible! Merida looks like a very interesting and unique character, I personaly think she is very beautiful and looks to have a wonderful personality she looks very adventerous and do I even have to point out her gorgeous hair!!!! Red locks of glory!!! Ya Rapunzels got some great hair as well! But I have never seen anything like Meridas. But the question is will she fit in amongst the girly gang? Is this going to be the first pixar musical.. um I don't think so? And what about a prince from what I've heard she wont have a love interest... Hmm... no prince for this princess? Well I do know her new merchandise at the disney store is already very popular!! More soon about Merida and the other Princesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment